You can create reports that track appointment attendance and create lists of patients to follow up if they have not attended the clinic for a specific period of time.
Type of report
To create a new report, select the type of report that you would like to create. You can create the following reports:
|Appointment||Track all patient appointments, regardless of attendance status|
|Attendance||Track patients' appointment attendance and non-attendance in your practice|
|Unbilled appointments||Track patient appointments that do not have linked invoices|
Filtering reports by key parameters
You can filter the report to show key information. Filters available include:
- Date range: Select the date range for the report (e.g. selecting December 1 to December 31 limits the report to show appointments in December).
- Alt date range: Select if you want to limit the report to a specific time - e.g. today, tomorrow, next month, etc).
- Length: Enter the number of days, weeks or months since the last appointment if you want to run a report showing patients who have not attended an appointment for a specific period of time.
- Patient status: for example, current patients or archived patients.
- Appointment status: e.g. attended, cancelled, booked, did not attend.
- By practitioner: select the practitioner about whom the report is being run. You can run the report for your whole practice by selecting All Practitioners. If you are a sole practitioner the report is run solely for you.
- By location: select the practice for which you are running the report. If you have only one practice location, the report is run solely for that practice.